Merit Logistics specializes in seamless transitions of service to clients looking to upgrade their warehouse services provider. We know it’s a big step making a change that effects the entire supply chain at a distribution center so we go above and beyond to make this implementation as efficient and smooth as possible.
A recent example is our transition into a new facility in Celina, Ohio. Our client had never used a third party service provider before, but they trusted Merit to come in and help make their unloading operations more efficient. And from the excellent feedback we’ve received since we transitioned into this facility, we’re proud to say our team definitely hit the mark.
Specifically, our client noted that our team:
• Follows PPE and COVID safety protocol
• Our associates are here on time, all the time.
• We have the same people team there every single time so it is not a training course
every time they come in, which is great.
• Merit associates are very professional
• Merit associates ask questions and always clean up after themselves. Better than our
• Merit associates are very good at watching for product codes and making sure they do
not mix freight.
These are just a few of the reasons our client is so pleased with our current service that they look forward to expanding our team into other job functions where applicable.
The bottom line is we love helping new clients optimize their supply chains. Our expert teams have performed over 200 seamless transitions in warehouses across the USA. If you’re looking to make a change in warehouse service providers, give us a call and see what Merit Logistics can do for you at (614) 557-3797. Or visit us online at meritlogistics.com